Volunteers outnumber staff 14:1. Without them - we would not be here.
At Lifelong, we are proud to have over 1,400 dedicated volunteers helping us prevent the spread of HIV and supporting the needs of people living with HIV/AIDS in Seattle/King County each year.
Our volunteers enhance people’s quality of life and allow us to provide cost-effective and high-quality services. Whether you are looking for one-time or ongoing volunteer opportunities, we have a variety of volunteer needs to accommodate students, groups and individuals.
25% discount at the Lifelong Thrift Store
- Invitations to Mama's Dish, Lifelong's complementary, monthly congregate meal
- Complimentary HIV/AIDS education
- Complimentary lunch for individuals volunteering in the Chicken Soup Brigade kitchen and food warehouse
- Many of our volunteer opportunities can accommodate children for family volunteering
- Invitation to participate in Lifelong's annual Spring Volunteer Appreciation Week
- Service-Learning credit for volunteers enrolled in college and high school programs
To get started, see our list of current volunteer opportunities and fill out an application online. After we process your application, we will contact you regarding volunteer trainings and assignments.