Getting involved with us is easy. Let us count the ways...
Here at Lifelong, there are numerous ways to get involved with us depending on your interests, time commitment and where you are located.
- Attend one of our special events. From the fabulous Gay Bingo to the inspiring End AIDS Walk, attending one of our events is a great way to learn more about Lifelong's work in the community.
- Volunteer. We have dozens of volunteer opportunities available. Whether you want to sign-up for a weekly shift delivering groceries to clients or cheer on walkers at the End AIDS Walk, we have something for you.
- Shop at our thrift store. Located in Capitol Hill, the Lifelong Thrift Store is full of treasures for your wardrobe and home. 100% of the proceeds support Lifelong.
- Host a third-party event. This is an easy way for you to support Lifelong and the HIV/AIDS community (while having fun at your favorite bar, restaurant or even the comfort of your own home).
- Check out our list of urgent needs. Food, articles of clothing, and clean white socks are just a few of the items our clients desperately need.
- Donate online. It's quick and easy with our online form.
Thank you for your support!